Sunday, October 17, 2010

i just had an argument with my mum and i felt so not happy.
she asked me to do her a favor,

well, i am ok with tat..
but not help you to buy 4D.

first of all, i hate to gamble.
mayb i am a realistic person,
all i think is money will come through hard work.

secondly, i'm angry cause u paid 5o bucks for that bet.
and i was even more angry to see the number that u wanna bet is 7235.
cause that's my grandpa ward number.

why dont you wait grandpa died d only buy? maybe you have more chance of winning.
even god let u strike,
do u feel good with tat?

you must be feeling good.

but how do that person lying on in the hospital will think?
my life is a bet?
i only survive cause u won a bet and pay for my fees?
if you dont, will u still pay for my fees?

please, everybody knows i dont gamble.
i walk to the 4D outlet,
but i do not know how to place a bet,
so i walk back and show u the god damn paper.

you just see the paper thing,
but you dont see how bad i felt when i hold your 50 bucks and walk to the outlet.
in my mind, i just think about my grandpa,
lying there, feeling helpless, thinking of his time is near.

shame on you for placing a bet on a sick old man.
issit an education that i should also place a bet on you when u are warded in a hospital?

maybe i can strike big too.
i does not have to mood to entertain you.

i just do what i think is correct.
please pay some respect to my grandpa.
he is not a bet.
there is nothing to be cheer about,
he is a 85 years old old man waiting his time to come.
i felt so ''phucking'' terrible with what i'm going to do just now.

forget the money, i do things that i feel correct.
god bless you.
i keep quiet cause i dont wanna shame u in front of my brothers.
it does not mean that i'm wrong for being 'black face' to you.
if u want, i can tell dad and brothers my reason.
bu i felt that is no point of doing so.

trust me, i am pretty good in ''killing'' people.
i dont go to the church as u encourage me to, but i think i'm more than tat.
i dont pray, i dont listen to god,
but i do things rather than praying.
that's my style.
i dont wish people luck,
you create your own luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment