Monday, November 1, 2010

now i understand myself

now i know watz my problem.
after struggling due to the Research i'm doing.
finally i know watz my problem.

people do research to find out the reason why.
while the way i approach life is goal oriented.
i'm looking for 'how'.

normal people use independent variable to find dependent variable.
that's the why man.

i use dependent variable to find independent variable.
and i am a 'how' man.
and it's opposite.
so i think my life is kinda up site down too.

because of most of the time i am able to see an end result before things is being done,
i tend to approach my research paper using the same way.

for example, studying science and doing lab job is a different thing.
studying science, u know the end result,
you just have to think facts to support which can make the result happen.

lab job is different, its experimental,
u dont know the end result, and u have to do it without knowing wat you will get after tat.

i teach my kids science and most of the time, i know the result.
or maybe i can say i'm a more logical person.

this research is not bout social networking website,
its a research actually done to understand me.

and i do understand more bout me.
when u forsee things coming, you tend to prepare yourself and awit it happen.
i always see things coming, that's always my problem.

when a 'how' man does a hypothesis, it's always a positive one.
when a 'why' man does a hypothesis. it tend to be negative, maybe positive.

conclusion, research is not my things, i done with facts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment