Monday, December 20, 2010

thanx, happy birthday!


i just past my 21st birthday.
wanna thank my friends who wish me.

Fisrt of all, i wanna thank my KL friend,
Thian Yang, thanx to him for calling me in the middle of the night and wish me.
thanx Kim and Wei jie for the lovely superb stussy bag..
and of cource Joanna for the cute warm pillow.

and my classmate Krystal for the cupcakes with my name on it during her birthday party.
so, everybody can sing a birthday song for me.
i thought it will be no birthday song this year.

but lastly, i wanna thank my bro, edwin who had ran away to UK.
because of him,
finally got ang mo wish me happy birthday...
in the cold winter of Newcastle,
from St James Park,
with the sacking of Hughton,
my brp just sent me a warm greets.
touch
and thanx for the lovely chicks in the pic.



i love you people, man!
even u people are far,
but thank kiew for everything.

mwahx! ( no gay )
i really wanna cry...

0 comments:

Post a Comment