Tuesday, August 24, 2010

if i am a billionaire

back to the college once again.
it will be the last year for me to chill.
after that, i will bounce out with style and compete in the real world.

however, there are a few things i wanna achieve before i am ready with armor and weapons
to be in a war zone.

firstly, i wanna learn adobe illustrator, photoshop, master some useful software
i was once been to an interview in a corporate company,
the big dude with huge tummy ask me:'' why must i hired you?''
i dont give any answer and i drop the job.

to master these knowledge makes me better and ready to roll anytime.
and of course, it may helps someone. =)

secondly, i wanna have jude law kinda body,
with huge biceps, six packs and nice nipples with no man boobs.
repoman inspired me.

my dream is to get a BMW and have money for my woman to share it with.
TI 'whatever you like'
that's the inspiration,
you can get whatever you like...yeah

and glamorous of fergie.
fly in with first class, wine in the plane. glamor.

and by the end of my 35, i will get myself a bar or something,
and i will let my friends to chill for free.
edwin will be my VVIP, Roxanne will not, cause she gets drunk. lolx.

if it was a success, then here comes the club,
MOIS will be MOMO if i came out with one.

i wanna be Taek Jho Lo, but one with nice tux, stylo haircut
and no paris hilton,
and his huge tummy.

and lastly, i will built a bar in disted college where my juniors could chill around.

ok, it's monday, stop dreaming.
but i believe i will achieve it with hard work and determination.
cause i worth every single penny you pay for me.

oh, yeah, lastly, i wll buy topman and let edwin to be my share holder,
if his lawyer stuff does not work out.

mark zuckerberg did it and so can i.
she must be a noob for lettting you go, dude.



0 comments:

Post a Comment