Tuesday, August 17, 2010

prom over pool party.


from party to prom.
that's what i m gonna do.

plan to attend pool party in hard rock this coming saturday,
but i think it will not happen
cause maybe i'm wanna be there
so i could recalled some old memories which i is getting faded.


and Edwin Kim put my airplane to go to prom with her boo.
and he invited me to be part of the night instead.


my name is Kelvin NEWman

and i believe Oldman is a history.


so, Prom over party.
no prob.

but, i walk alone.
i need no partner cause i had one in my heart.
even though she had passed away for sometime,
but i believe love is a feeling,
not a tangible assets for you to cuddle, hug or whack (hell yeah!)

the woman i love is dead,
but, memories doesn't.
and i will live with it,
with no regrets.
cause the moment is still alive.
in my head,
with no hesitate.

i'm better off my own.
cause i know when i get emo,
i spoiled people night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment