Thursday, July 29, 2010

gay encounter

today i encountered the strangest conversation in my life.
i can now confirm that my hairdresser is a gay after years of speculation.

Hairdresser: Hey, u called just now?
Me: ya
Hairdresser: wow, your voice sounds soft and sexy and a little bit emo.
Me: thanx
(his hand touch my hand like trying to massage it, pretty odd)
Hairdresser: i wish i looks younger like you.
Me: why?
Hairdresser: cause i get a lot of free meal.
Me: huh? free meal?
Hairdresser: yeah. one night stand.
Me: ow.
Hairdresser: do you have a gf?
Me: no.
Hairdresser: impossible. u so handsome.
Me: no la.
Hairdresser: do u get hurt before hior?
Me: yaya
Hairdresser: ya, i know many guys get hurt by girls then become gay.
Me: ow.
Hairdresser: will u become a gay?
Me: never.
Hairdresser: u want me to recommend girls to you?
Me: no. thanx
Hairdresser: or guys?
Me: no too.
Hairdresser: sms me your number tonight.
Me: okie (cause i feel so takut cause his hand got scissors.)
Hairdresser: u wont eh la...
Me: =)

this is so odd and why this kinda shit always happen to me?
because of my skinny jeans? or?


i'm not a gay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment