Monday, July 19, 2010

Resume, Take me in, Edwin Kim!


Name: kelvin oldman
Nick: Predator
Nationality: Brazillian
Age: 21
Kills: 0
Been Killed: 0

Previous Achievements
1. been in the Board of prefects during 2003 to 2006.
2. Form Representative (I just collected money)

3. Been in the SOS squad which CLHS was boomed for a record of 11 times during CNY.

4. Story Telling Competition during standard 4 and 6. ( i speak like chris tucker)


Why you must take me:
1. i'm a day care teacher, so infant hostage will not be an obstacle. i will not hesitate to put a bullet into the head of these mother fucker.
2. i'm heart broken. i'm not gay. but i does not have special feeling to girls, female hostage will not be an obstacle, unless she is megan fox.
3. i'm a emo dude. that makes me prefect for the role of suicide bomber.

4. i wear levi's. which make me bullet proff way under my waist.

5. i had been training with my guns for years.

6. i had confiscate over hundreds of liquid paper during my years in the SOS squad.

7. i'm the SOT leader which cause the troops to lost their 5 years winning streak.

8. i jump ship to SBS the next year to be their commander and fuck SOT in their face.

9. i play Left 4 Dead. (version 2, not 1)
10. i used to play water bomb during my times in CLHS middle of the night during motivation camp.
take me in.
i'm ready to roll.



3 comments:

Edwin Kim said...

LOL hahahaha damn u make me laugh like shit! hahaha freakin hilarious u joker!

Churchill said...

U sure u ready fo' PAINTBALL ???
Cause we're rdy fo' u to be kill ... XDXDXD

Johannson Yu said...

Well.. kelvin ~ u can just ask me in class ~ i would arrange a game and try out ... training can be arranged...

Haha ~

Paintkillerz Team Captain,
Johannson Yu

Post a Comment