Monday, June 21, 2010

3k and 600 bucks.

seriously, 3k or 600 bucks?

today my ex ''las vegas wifey'' Fifi offered me a job
which pay 3k for next month.

3k is a big amount.
i hesitate but i think i will stick to my job.
600 bucks, but at least i felt better.

sometimes, it's not just all about money.
i'm worry cause if i left for 3k,
how bout the kids?
they will be having UPSR soon..
and i dun feel good, just left for money.

loyalty, responsibility is much important than 3k right?
i love those kids very much.
just something i could not left behind,
the crew, the team..
they treat me very well.

3k could not replace those human touch.
so i offer it to my friend,
and i wish him good luck in that.

belanja me makan lah if u get your salary. lolx..

p/s: i notice i had a very serious problem.
when there are a lot of options available, i will get lost.
just like buying present, i would stand there for half an hour.
ordering from menu in restaurant, i couldn't make my choice.

that is very pussy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment