Tuesday, June 22, 2010

being ownself.

i used to make people happy.
i bought roses, i bought tickets, we flied,

but that's not the way.
at first i thought love is about giving,
but it's not what all about.

i felt more happy, for being myself,
rather than make people happy.

and i felt life is way more interesting if you let yourself out and be who you really are.
i used to be someone who does not think for ownself,
but the fact is,
to love a person,
first, you have to learn how to love yourself.

everytime i am alone, i feel better,
cause i'm me. i rock the world.

in 21 years of living,
i had been playing many roles in my life.
i had been a top salesman, a hardworking waiter, a loyal boyfriend, a playboy, a leader, a follower, a joker, a unacknowledged technician, a ''pass your day'' clerk..
and finally a teacher.

and i notice that, i have to be taught,
for being myself, before i am qualified to teach.
i actually wanna thank someone,
who thought me the importance of being yourself,
because she allowed me to find myself.

i believe i grown up more every fall.
every fall, every crack, every damage,
makes me a better person.

life is about learning,
and i believe there is a lot of things that could not be learned on the books.

the guy who used to decorate his blog with pic of him and his boo,
is not finished.
he is just being himself,
and actually he doesn't have to shut down his site because of someone else.
he is just being himself.

everytime i am in love, i used to forget myself.
i cant help it.
but i'm better off my own.
at least, i am doing things i like.


it takes time to understand a fact sometime.
but i did

0 comments:

Post a Comment