Sunday, June 20, 2010

5 single nerdy dudes

combination of 5 single nerds,
simply pure fun!
yesterday was a crazy day..

been to football with my pal, Sean after year of hanging up my boots
.
( and i could not even find my boots)

had games with kids aged around 16.
cant feel my ass after that!

getting older and older perhaps.
scored a goal, Sean score twice.

it's a draw, 4-4.
pretty awesome, met a few friends from different races.
football bring the world goes round.

For not ''Boeing'' my old classmates,

i threw assignments out from my window
and have a few shot with them in a pub ( i dunno what it's name) in town.

pretty awesome,
5 single dudes,
cheering for football,
with Heneiken

lambasting each other..
awesome!


Ghana vs Australia,
a l0t of missed chances,
but we had fun =)
after that, went green house for hokkien mee and bak kut teh..
we should really do that more often.

single nerds rules!
i 'likes' you people, man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment