Sunday, September 26, 2010

high roller for a week.



last night was awesome.
it was Disted Prom.
we a bunch of leng lui and leng zai attend cause it may be our last chance to attend prom.
SRC did a really good job for holding the prom.

lazy to tell,
pic shows it all. =)Angie and me =)

Estella and me

We are the F4!

Leng chai and leng lui

krystal aka alice, snowy, dexter and me

Alice and zombie are actually friend..

Priceless =)

Me and Max, the prom king.

LMAO!

Etsher. Dex and me =)

After that, the 'jampi' time!
please put a curse on me!
curse me! curse me!high roller

KS Chen and me

I fake it.

Fake too. i dont drink.

fake 3, i dont smoke

me and i forgot her name

SRC and me!

Melissa and me

Krystal and me

Estella, me and Fifi

Angie and me

Krystal, Leroy (i dont beat box) and me

Chooi wen, krystal, leroy and me!

Finally, Dicky the organizer and me =)

awesome nite, and priceless stuff after party happened.
haha.
first time i realize swearing can be so cute!

the day before, went to 32 mansion with edwin my bro, roxanne, chin wei and Mona Lisa.
but cause it's too hot and bored inside,
went out for movie.
first time met Joanna,
who is a lovely girl yet half drunk.

sup man?

arsless gay duo

October FHM cover page

November issue

i rock

have to stop this wild ride,
cause it's not my thing and ti's tiring.
gotto get my head clear and back to serious business.

friends don't let friends drive drunk.
i love you, people.


0 comments:

Post a Comment