Thursday, September 16, 2010

i will be moving back time.


i will keep my hair long again.
no more short hair.
cause i prefer being back to the person a year ago,
who is steamy with no anger.

a year of time makes people grow up very much.
looking back at someone's blog,
really makes me wonder a lot of things had change.

why do we have to keep on pushing ourselves to move forward?
it's like putting a pistol on yo head everyday asking yoself to move.
even though that will makes you improve as a human being,

but in the process, you notice that
you gain something, but you left something behind.
which you think that is not important,
but however, it's very important to you.

i saw my bestie and his girl,
it just makes me feel like i had lost a part of my life.
they are so sweet.
from the way they smile and laugh,
i just notice, i lost that for quite some times.
they just remind me of me a year ago.
from a third party point of view,
i see everything so clearly for the first time.
that inside of me, half is gone
i'm just a flesh without a real soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment